Friday, November 20, 2009

Beauhunks Launches 11/21/09

Beauhunks is a project that I have wanted to launch for a long time, I just didn't know what to call it.

Now, thanks to my wife, I now have the perfect name for my guy-inspired design oriented project.  This blog will showcase the best in design from multiple industries and sources as well as feature many of my own projects.

Although I am not what many would formally call a "designer", I am an extreme design hobbyist.  I work with several mediums including furniture and technical climbing gear, but my specialty is designing bags, or modifying the design of commercially available bags to suit the needs of non-conventional users.

With this blog, I am also launching my Etsy site at http://www.etsy.com/shop/beauhunks.  Etsy is where I will co-showcase and sell my newest projects, although feel free to drop me an email at beauhunk74@gmail.com if anything you see here catches your eye.


Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment